Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

CREATIVITY IS MESSY....

Hello and welcome...

This is a white DL size card  used it in landscape to accommodate the sentiment

I have used another Martha Stewart Punch to decorate the edge

On my 'splodge away mat' one of  the colours still remaining is a  wisteria distress ink so I spritzed it with water and using an ordinary 'sponge' (bought from a certain 'cheap store') I dabbed it into the colour then onto the card.  I repeated this on the inside of the card too and added a little on the envelope

I used one of the stamps from Altenew's 'Crafty Friends' stamp set for the sentiment and  verse.  I stamped the sentiment onto white card with a Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad and, using a different stamp repeated this for the verse

I then used a paper trimmer to cut the sentiment, added mounting foam to the back and adhered it to the card

I already had a supply of butterflies die cut so I glittered them with Glitter Jewels Iced Snow and adhered them around the sentiment  
 
A very quick and easy card to make once you have all the products at hand!

INGREDIENTS:
  • Martha Stewart Punch ~ Martha Stewart
  • Splodge Away Mat ~ Clarity Stamps
  • Wisteria Distress Ink ~ Ranger
  • Crafty Friends Stamp Set ~ Altenew SKU ALT 1688
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad ~ Tsukineko
  • Glitter Jewels Iced Snow ~ Creative Expressions
Verse


and envelope










Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of the punches to create a border. This is a very pretty card. Thank you June

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: