Followers

Thursday 13 July 2017

WITH LOVE

Hello and welcome...
 I made a video for today's card, but it hasn't turned out to be suitable to show lol.   It was 'fuzzy' and actually hurting my eyes when watching it so there was no way I would subject you lovely people to it!

Hubby tells me we need a new camera so if anyone can suggest a decent make, that won't break the bank, we'd be very grateful! 

So please excuse the lack of information as I am drained with all this 'filming' lol, and if you would bear with me, as I will, at a later date, have a video for you to see how I made this card

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please email me at:



Card insert


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card June. Can't help with the camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June
    Terrific card. The inside is as lovely as outside.
    I hope the camera won't be used for surveillance filming of people's garden plants lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: