Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

WHATEVER THE WEATHER

Hello and welcome..

 A CAS (clean and simple) card for today's offering

I started with a  5"x7" white card base and cut another piece of the same card a little smaller
The umbrella and sentiment is from a freebie set included in one of Creative Stamping Magazines.  I think it could be from last year!

I stamped the sentiment first using StazOn Jet Black Ink then stamped the umbrella with Archival Ink Coffee

I used a pale orange watercolour pencil to colour in the umbrella and then a pale brown pencil., from the same set, to add polka dots

I didn't want to use any of the sentiments included in the free gift so I typed one, stamped the umbrella again, in the bottom right hand corner, then, very lightly, coloured it

On the card front I added several drops of Glossy Accents around the umbrella
Verse
INGREDIENTS:
  • White card ~ Papermill
  • Autumnal Twist Clear Stamp Set ~ freebie/Creative Stamping
  • Derwent Watercolour Pencil Set
  • StazOn Jet Black Ink ~ Tsukineko
  • Coffee Archival Ink Pad ~ Ranger
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x
The winner of Saturday's card is...
PAT  MOORE
please email me your postal details to:

Freebie Stamp Set


Watercolour pencils


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely simple card and the words inside say it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres them rain drops again, fantastic use of the product xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: