Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

JUST FOR YOU

Hello and welcome...
I started with a 7" square ivory card base

The two blue papers, are from Craftwork Cards, and I layered the darker blue onto the card base

I used the blue pearlised card by Crafter's Companion, cut it to size and layered the lighter, pearlised blue card onto it

I added a strip of red line tape to the bottom of the horizontal layer and attached a piece of white lace to it then adhered it to my card

I added mounting foam to the vertical layer and also adhered it to the card

I used Collal 3D Glue by Crafter's Companion to  adhere all the flowers in place

Next I die cut and embossed the Medallion Six Die Set by Spellbinders, onto more of the pearlised blue card by Crafter's Companion, then adhered that, at a jaunty angle, to the card

From the same freebie stamp set that I used on Thursday's card I chose another sentiment stamp and using a  StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad I stamped it onto ivory card then die cut it with the smallest die from the Medallion Six Die Set and adhered to the card

To complete I used NUVO Crystal Drops in Oyster Grey around my card as a faux pearl embellishment

If you would like to be in the draw for yesterday's card don't forget you have until 9.30am tomorrow to comment on yesterday's post

Last week's card wasn't claimed so that will be used again at a later date

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful June! I really like the flowers, pearls and lace and the sentiment looks fab on the intricate die! :-)
    Hope you’re having a good weekend!
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June
    Very pretty card and I thought how lovely it would look as an Easter card with the sort of cross effect.
    Have a great week and be good.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card June. Thank you for sharing this. Agree with Mrs Duck. It would make a lovely Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, for me this has got a slight religous feel to it but in a casual way, its good.
    As always i love your use of real lace. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have read the other comments before posting mine. Yes, it would be PERFECT for an Easter card xxx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: