Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

FOR YOU

Hello and welcome...
I have used part of a Woodware stamp for today's card.  It's called Bold Blooms and as you will see further down this post there are two flowers in the stamp set and one sentiment

I stamped the largest flower onto white card stock using an Adirondack Pitch Black Ink Pad

I used 4 Chameleon Colour Tones to colour the image as well as their colourless blender.  I then cut out the flower freehand

I layered a piece of lilac card onto the white base card, then cut some small pearls to add as part of the decoration.  Using wet glue I 'drew' a line of glue the way I wanted the pearls to lie onto the lilac card, I let the glue go 'tacky' then placed the pearls on top of the glue

I added a piece of mounting foam to the back of the flower head and some wet glue to the stalk then adhered it to the card

I cut the heads off lilac stamens, applied a pool of wet glue into the centre of the flower and individually placed each stamen head into the glue......  you don't have to do that, there are many other ways to decorate the centre of the flower, such as; gems, dazzlers, sequins, colouring it in, to name a few and much quicker!

The sentiment was stamped onto white card, again using Adirondack Pitch Black Ink Pad and I fussy cut it out, added mounting foam to both ends and adhered it to my card

I added a few sequins to the card to complete

The finished card measures 11cm x 15.5cm

INGREDIENTS:
  • White card stock ~ Papermill
  • Lilac Foundation Card ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
  • Bold Blooms Stamp Set ~ Woodware JGS512
  • Chameleon Colour Tones ~ PK3 Bubble Gum, PR4 Purple Grape, YG3 Spring Meadow, OL3 Olive Green
  • Chameleon Colourless Blender
  • Adirondack Pitch Black Ink Pad ~ Ranger
  • Lilac Stamens ~ my stash
  • Sequins ~ my stash
  • Pearls ~ my stash
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue ~ CE
  • Double sided tape ~ Scotch
Items used for today's card
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: