Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

CHERISH

Hello and welcome...
I have been doing a' tidy' on my craft papers as I knew there were lots of pretty papers that had not seen the light of day and have made a decision to use two per week, well, hopefully, at least one per week!  So here is the start.

Most of my 12"x12" papers have been bought in Canada each year when visiting my dear aunt and this paper is one.  A very pretty peachy/apricot, I love the mottled colours.

I have used a DL white card base and used one of the double pierced ovals to die cut the paper then the centre of the 'Cathedral Background' plus the first size outer cutting die (from the same die set) to die cut the decorative design, in white card, prior to adhering it to the paper.

I used a selection of flowers to create the floral display.

There was a little of the paper left over and I stamped one of the sentiments from the 'Inspirational Sentiments' onto the paper using Jet Black StazOn Ink.

I used the outer die from the Frame One Die Set to die cut the frame on white card then added mounting foam to the back.  I then used the inner die  from the same set, to die cut the sentiment, once cut I adhered it to the white frame and glued it towards the bottom of my card. 

I added a little glue randomly to the flowers then sprinkled them with glitter jewels but have yet to insert  paper and a verse to the inside of the card.

INGREDIENTS:
  • DL white card base ~ 21cmx10cm
  • Pretty paper ~ my stash
  • Cathedral Background Die ~ Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions (CE)
  • Mini Baroque 'Inspirational Sentiments' ~ CE
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue ~ CE
  • Diamond Snow Glitter Jewels ~ CE
  • Wild Orchard Flowers
  • Frame One Die Set ~ Spellbinders
  • Platinum Machine ~ Spellbinders
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful June and a very pretty shade of peach paper, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: