Followers

Tuesday 2 May 2017

GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES

Hi, thanks for stopping by...

A quick and easy make for this card..... once I knew what I was going to do! LOL

Once again I halved an A4 white card to give an A5.  I continued to add thin mats of  white and red card. The final white card was embossed using the 'Falling Snow EF' by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions (currently one of my favourites at the moment) and I rounded the bottom corners only using a large corner punch by Woodware.

I stamped the 'Glamour Shoes' Stamp Set by Woodware onto white card, coloured them using ProMarkers in red and black but for the insoles and soles I used one of the new Chameleon Pens in Bisque.  I then went over the shoes using a 'Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen'.

The 'Give A Girl'..... is part of the Glamour Shoe Set, I stamped this onto white card and die cut it using a Spellbinders's Die from my stash.

On white card I typed the 'How Old' and 'Birthday Wishes Best Friend'.  The latter was die cut and matted onto a larger oval red card.

I used a tag die to die cut the 'How Old'? covered it with a piece of double sided adhesive sheet, removed the backing and sprinkled 'Diamond Snow' by Creative Expressions

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I read all your comments and appreciate you leaving me a message and hope my designs have given a little inspiration

June x
INGREDIENTS:
  • white and red foundation card by Creative Expressions
  • Falling Snow embossing folder by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue by Creative Expressions
  • Diamond Snow Glitter Jewels by Creative Expressions
  • round corner punch by Woodware
  • Glamour Shoes Stamp Set by Woodware
  • red and black ProMarkers
  • bisque pen by Chameleon
  • Wink Of Stella' Glitter Pen
Due To The Bank Holiday The Tuesday Tutorial Will Return Next Week

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thats just my style n colour june but before the back lark was this bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam

    I know exactly what you mean, it's awful for you! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: