Followers

Friday 4 November 2016



Halloween Fun

Hi, thanks for popping by

I made today's card as my entry in

Fantasy Stampers Challenge #74
'Halloween Fun'









This is a 6"x6" white card base with an orange and black mat.  I embossed the top layer using a wall effect embossing folder and also cut and embossed 2 bats



Stamps by Chloe ~ 'Bare Tree' was stamped onto black card and embossed with WOW Black Twinkle Embossing Powder.  I then 'fussy cut' the tree



I drew the dancing skeletons and, again, 'fussy cut' them to place on my card

The card was completed using stock from my stash



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Fantasy Stampers - 'Halloween Fun'


My Time To Craft - 'Autumn or Halloween'


Happy crafting...


June x


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic fun Halloween card - thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: